Producers: Barbra Streisand, Arif Mardin, Walter Afanasieff, David Foster, Ricahrd Marx, Tony Brown and Jay Landers.
I've Dreamed Of You (4:46)
Isn't It A Pity? (5:22)
The Island (4:38)
Love Like Ours (3:59)
If You Ever Leave Me (Duet With Vince Gill) (4:38)
We Must Be Loving Right (3:38)
If I Never Met You (3:39)
It Must Be You (3:30)
Just One Lifetime (4:18)
If I Didn't Love You (4:18)
The Music That Makes Me Dance (4:27)
- This is a collection of love songs inspired by Barbra's marriage to Actor James Brolin.
- "I've Dreamed Of You" was written for Barbra and James' Wedding. Barbra performed the song at the reception.
- "We Must Be Loving Right" was originally recorded by George Strait. James sent Barbra a copy of George's song "The Man In Love With You" to express how he felt and Barbra continued listening to the whole album and came across this song. She knew she had to sing it and even got George's producer and musicians to help with it. Ironically, "The Man In Love With You" was released as a single for George Strait and the B-Side cut was "We Must Be Loving Right."
- The booklet for this album features numerous photos of Barbra and James.
- The first single for the album, "I've Dreamed Of You," was released many months before the album was.
- Two songs intended for this album found a home on the International CDSingle for "If You Ever Leave Me." The tracks were "Just Because" and "Let's Start Right Now."
- This album contains a CDRom section for your computer. It provides a browser with the album cover when you listen to the album and the setup for an Earthlink Web Browser.
- To purchase this album, please click the banner below to visit amazon.com.