Hurry! It's Lovely Up Here
Love With All The Trimmings
Love With All The Trimmings (Reprise)
Wait 'Til We're 65
Go To Sleep
He Isn't You / She Isn't You
Who Is There Among Us Who Knows?
What Did I Have That I Don't Have
On A Clear Day (You Can See Forever)
On A Clear Day (You Can See Forever) (Reprise)
- Barbra does not appear on any tracks in italics.
- This is an unofficial release which was printed on Vinyl LP.
- This alternate soundtrack is made up of alternate versions of the songs from the Paramount Pictures release. The versions heard on this release are the versions used in the final film print.
- "She Isn't You" is a reprise version of "Melinda's" song as performed by "Marc Chabot," Yves Montand. It was not included on the original soundtrack or on the final film print.
- "Wait 'Til We're 65" is a duet between "Warren" and "Daisy" that was to help prove the advantages of the new company that is wooing Warren for employment. It was not included on the original soundtrack or on the final print of the film.
- "Who Is There Among Us Who Knows?" is performed by "Tad"(yes Jack Nicholson sings!) to show his love for "Daisy." It was not included on the original soundtrack or on the final film print.
- Only one outtake number remains to ever see the light of day, "ESP."
- One special note about the alternates contained on this album, "Love With All The Trimmings" starts as it does in the film with Barbra's first words. As opposed to the chamber music that leads into it on the CD that appears earlier in the scene. It also includes the wonderful reprise portion of the song which is heard after Melinda meets Robert in the kitchen.