As much as I would love to help all who seek Barbra materials, I cannot. The only time I cannot provide assistance is when someone contacts me wanting materials which are available for sale throughout the world. Here are some examples:
Question: Can I get a copy of Timeless?
- No. Not from Me. I will not make copies of Timeless as it is available for purchase on VHS and DVD throught the world.
Question: Is there anyway you can dub the YENTL Soundtrack for a friend of mine?
- No. If your friend wants the YENTL Soundtrack, they can purchase it online or at local music shops.
Question: I am interested in the NUTS Soundtrack. Can you help me?
- Yes. Since the official release of NUTS is no longer available anywhere, I will provide copies if you need it to complete your collection.
Question: Would you help me with a widescreen print of A STAR IS BORN?
- Absolutely! As A STAR IS BORN is no longer available in Widescreen, I can provide it!
I am sure everyone understands copyright restrictions and laws. So I won't continue with more of the above type questions. But, I have gotten questions like those often. Especially the one about Timeless!
There are a few things that I ask when you are planning to contact me about a trade.
1. Please have a list compiled of material of mine you would be interested in.
2. Please also have a list compiled of material of yours that I might be interested in.
3. Please do not ask me for copies of materials that are available for sale as I cannot help you.
4. DO NOT ask for material that I do not have listed in my trade sections. If it isn't listed, I don't have it.
5. Please be patient and remember that I do get many requests for trades and that I am probably working on a trade I already had in progress when you send your materials. I have actually had to do 7 trades at once! So I beg your patience and your forgiveness for delays.
Also, when emailing me, please DO NOT ask me for MP3s of my entire collection. I cannot stress how long that would take and I will not make MP3s of my rare audio. I will be more than happy to make CDs of the material I have for you, but please be sure to have something to trade. Please don't expect something for absolutely nothing. (I have had people email me and ask for my whole collection that did not feel the need to trade anything for it. I apologize if that section upset anyone.)
Please note that as soon as any of my rare audio or video recordings become available to the public everywhere, I will remove them from my trade lists.
I thank you all for your patience with this part and for your understanding!